Exploring, Chewing, Hiding
Environmental, Manipulanda, Sensory, Tactile, Olfactory
Disneyland is a full-time playland for mice. They are group housed in a large cattle trough with limitless exposure to a variety of enrichment. They can borrow, nest, scavenge, explore, interact, etc.
Send trough can be sent through the rack washer weekly for sanitization.
- 1 each cattle trough
- 2-3 each empty glove boxes
- 8-10 cups mouse bedding
- 1-2 each cardboard mouse tunnels
- 1-2 each water bottles
- 1-2 each food bowls
- 1-2 cups enrichment or standard diet for mice
- Pour 6-8 cups of mouse bedding into trough
- Place empty glove boxes inside trough
- Place shredded paper or nesting material inside glove boxes
- Place water bottles inside water bottle holder inside trough
- Place mouse tunnel inside trough
- Ensure all items are sanitized prior to use
- Place 3-4 compatible mice inside trough for play!