Exploring, Chewing, Rooting
Environmental, Manipulanda, Sensory, Tactile, Olfactory
Rabbits love to root, chew, run and make noise! Hanging carrots give them the perfect opportunity to exhibit those natural behaviors. The chain is embedded into a large carrot and hung inside the cage. While trying to chew all of the carrot, the chains rattle the cages! Make sure chains are no longer than 3 links long due to prevent any injuries.
Place chains through tunnel washer weekly for re use.
- chain with hook
- primate proof clips
- 1 carrot
- Cut carrot in half
- Use hook from chain to insert in carrot.
- Insert, by twisting hook inside carrot until stable
- add primate proof clip to end of chain
- attach primate proof clip to rabbit cage
- 1 carrot chain per rabbit