Bucket Of Treats
Bucket of Treats
Horses are given forage material daily. Bucket of Treats is offered to mimic a more “natural” way of feeding, because the food is closer to the ground. It allows the horses to work for the treats. Hide sliced apples in the bucket too!
Sanitize bucket once a week.
- 1 cup carrots, apples, celery
- Drill, 5 cm holes in a 5 gallon bucket.
- Fill the bucket with hay, make sure that the hay sticks out the holes.
- Put the treats (carrots, apple, celery), in the holes of the bucket.
- Hang the bucket at 20-30 cm from the ground of the stall.